Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It Starts With Day 32

I do not have a job.

That is what this blog is about. However, not only will it be about some personal ramblings, I am also going to illustrate through my words the realistic opportunities of job postings on the internet. As much as possible, I am going to update this blog at least on a daily basis. Well, of course I say that now.

Now for some of my wonderful qualifications, because you know, you wouldn't want someone uneducated like this creating a multi-billion dollar company like the one that I'm about to create.

On a side note, I don't think that sarcasm translates as well into print as it does when I speak it.

Here's a quick rundown:
-Raised in California
-Graduated college in May with a degree in print journalism
-Is sarcastic


That's me as a South Park Character.

Really, that's all I can really elaborate on because if I gave you all of my spectacular qualifications at once, you wouldn't need to come back and read tomorrow. Because that's going to happen.

Today, my health insurance that I was covered under while in college from my parents ran out. Earlier today I had to go sign papers to get health insurance. I was technically uninsured for a day and a half.

You might be wondering why I don't have a job. Haven't I done anything? Oh yes, you'd be surprised. You'll also be surprised (or not, because you're in the same boat (aircraft carrier) as me).

Well, here's the deal. Tomorrow I'll look at places like monster.com and yahoo hot jobs and such and we'll examine these effective career-changing entities. Yeah, sarcasm really doesn't translate...

Later...

No comments: