Saturday, September 6, 2008

Short Post (Bus?)

E-mail is the wave of the future.

I used to be a big proponent of the instant message, specifically AIM. As I became older, I didn't use it as much. Now, with Facebook's new instant message feature, I use it a bit more, because people don't have retarded screen names that I would have to remember.

Now, I'm all into e-mail. I actually have people to e-mail. You know, like random craigslist posts and stuff.

As a short post today, I thought I'd just share with you what monster.com sent me today as potential job matches for my qualifications.

-Project Manager of Retail Construction in Roseville, CA.
Score! I always wanted to build Walmarts, JCrews and ROSS Dress For Less. (You can.)

-Customer Service Representative in Stockton, CA
What the flip does that really mean anyway? Glorified telemarketer?

-Nursing Instructor in Fresno, CA
Yeah, with all those nursing qualifications I have. Anyway, wouldn't you think if I had those qualifications that I would have a job. I mean, nobody's looking for nurses right now.


Thanks Monster!
I think I'll apply to each one!

No comments: