Friday, September 19, 2008

Reel Chill

I don't like it when people tell me that something will happen and then doesn't.

It drives me crazy. I don't like to expect a phone call and then have it not come. That's rude. It's not cool. I understand if people are out of town, but don't tell me that I'll get a call. Then I don't get a call.

It would be much easier on both parties if someone just said, "look you'll hear from us for sure by next week." Instead of "hey, we'll call you tomorrow."

Earth to Matilda. Just lay it on me straight. I can handle the truth. I will not blog tomorrow for sure and probably not on Sunday. I'm going out of town. It'll be cool.

Keep searching for a job (and searching for a job for me) and I will respond to all your comments on Monday. Oh wait, you all do not leave comments.

I guess I'll just have to write a regular blog. Have a good one!

No comments: